Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's my life, it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever


So this is supposed to be the title of my blog, but it wouldn't fit. Yes, they're lyrics from the Bon Jovi song, "It's My Life".

Some of you may have read my other blog, Miss New York 2009 http://missnewyork2009.blogspot.com/ which I do continue to update with everything related to my work as Miss New York. However, I felt like there were things I wanted to write about that weren't really appropriate for that blog which is why I've created this one. So if you've read my other blog, you already know a bit about me, but if you haven't, all you really know is that I am Miss New York, but who I am doesn't stop there...


Notorious for defying stereotypes, I would trade my gown and my crown for a tent and some hiking boots anyday! I have a passion for beauty pageants - I'm Miss New York 2009 - 2010. I am also a professional model/actress/spokesmodel. When the make-up comes off and I kick off my heels, you can find me sporting my football jersey as I cheer on my Dallas Cowboys, or rolling around with my four-legged daughter, Maggie, whose bark truly is bigger than her bite. I am drawn towards adventure and have a thing for the outdoors. I enjoy kayaking, hiking, horseback riding, and attempting to ski. If I had things my way, I would spend all summer in a tent in the mountains by the lake. If I hit the lotto, I would pick up my life and travel around the world, and I am sure that I would ultimately conclude my tour in Australia and stay there for good. Ideally, I want Kelly Ripa's or Oprah's job, but I'm being realistic so when I FINALLY finish school, I hope to be a high school English teacher or a college professor. I've gotten a head start though, things are in the works and in 2010 I will be a published author. I'm a pretty simple person with a complex life, but it doesn't take much to make me happy. I'm content staying in and watching a movie with my boyfriend or going for coffee with my friends. This is me in 250 words :)

No comments:

Post a Comment